Monday, January 19, 2009

Writers Block..."LifexTime"





I was thinking of that saying "Time repeats itself" today. I remember I heard it when I was in grade 12 in sewing class. I read it on the commerative edition of Rolling Stone to Barack Obama, and in an article in the New York Times about our worlds current events. I believe that we can only go one way in our life, and that's forward. Time repeating itself doesn't really mean, we're taking steps back in time, more that, it's coming back around. 
Fashion-wise, skinnys were the dope ?hit in the 1950's when stars like Elvis and Marilyn Monroe donned them. 50 years later, they're not only worn my the stars, but it's become most peoples everyday jean. Some people don't even own anything but slim-fit or drainpipe jeans(thats what they used to call them). Things like jeans, or boyfriends, or girlfriends, or friends in general, come, then run, and come back again. But everytime they come around, they're different from what they were before.
 The outcomes of our lives are based upon how we act to what's in front of us, we could lose a friend, and they could come back around, but the difference this time around, is if you decide to hate, or hand shake. Barack Obama did not decide to win the presidential election. The people of the united states of america decided that. Time and our lives, only go one way, and that's forward. Are some of us really going to sit still and watch life and time pass us by? 
You guys can stand around and ?hit but I'm running with the clock. If it so happens my problems catch up with me, I'll stop to tie my shoes. And keep on runing. I'm running with life, my life is God, and I'm running after Him. 

HEY! No standing around in the hallways....-God IS Love


No comments: