Friday, January 16, 2009

Poets Block?..."Type HeartBreak"


Sorry, I know you guys got that whole Shihan "type love" all tickling your heart and ?hit...but, I had I really can't think of my type love cause...

When my type love was really my type heartbreak, and I sort of, get lost because I only knew of thier love, but now I only know of my type heartbreak, and it sucks to think that, shihans words was never anything I was type heartbreak, Like I ain't never do nothin' for them type heartbreak, and it's heartbreaking to know that they're reading this like "pft" type heratbreak, cause I was the one who didn't want to stay type heartbreak, it's that kind of heartbreak that makes you stay busy every single hour of the day so you don't have a free moment to think about them type heartbreak, it's that, look at old picures and deleting them type heartbreak, giving back thier stuff type heartbreak, knowing that songs like "single ladies" is applicable to them type heartbreak, you got that one song that tells your whole break-up type heartbreak, the type that'll make 'em sick in the stomach by reading this, but keeps reading the rest of it anyway to see what else type ?hit I'm gonna say type heartbreak, wondering what they're doing type heartbreak, are they with someone new type heartbreak, hhhmmmm.....it hurts to know that one of these days someones going to love them better than you type heartbreak, that complaining to your friends about all they're wrongs type heartbreak, the forgetting all the good stuff we did type heartbreak, that, don't even have the feeling to drive cause you'll probably zone out into that one song you got on repeat and zone into another car type heartbreak, so you, take the transit and zone out there, and just hope someone gets off the same stop as me cause only that "ding" of the "next stop" sign can get me out of zoning out type heartbreak, that maybe another person who could solve this type heartbreak, but really only you yourself can fix this type heartbreak, it's that dialing thier number on your phone and leaving your finger on  top of the call button type heartbreak, the turning into a vampire, up til 3am type heartbreak, the "I hate (enter gender here)" type heartbreak, that heartbreak that pains you so deep that you really think that you made the wrong decision and make the decision to call them to work it all out again type heartbreak, but I know, with a pain this deep, that you'll never feel one any deeper, that gives you hope for the next one type heartbreak, cause everything broken can be fixed, in progress, and if it causes us to hurt more along the way than you're only speeding up the process, but one thing about heartbreaks is that we think of God, less, and when we're God-less, we're more heartless than we were in that relationship type heartbreak...but, it's that "lesson learned" type heartbreak, that I was thankful to have been with a person like them type heartbreak, that maybe from this type heartbreak, that I'd clearer see my type love..- God IS Love. 

2 comments:

MACHRISTINA said...

*snaps

I don't know what to say. Y'know I'm always here. If it weren't so early in the morning (for me) I'd probably tear up while reading this. It's one of those poems you hear out loud, then some people start crying and nodding their heads to each thing you said (haha, well that's what I imagined)

take it easyyyyyyyyyyy

ckp said...

Yooo that was too good! Sorry I've been trying to reply to this for sometime but everytime I try to submit what I want to say the connection (Internet) goes bad cause of the touch. Anyways keep making more!!!