Friday, January 9, 2009

Updates at 3am..


Ya'll probably never knew I played ball? That was in highschool, please, test my skills. Callin' anyone out. haha. I'm serious, I really feel like playing ball, I'll even shovel the court near my house. Does anyone wanna play ball? Besides that, I was trying to find some stuff in my room that my dad moved around when he re-arranged it when I left for the phils, and I found my basketball from  our championship game. Yeah, I took that shit home, sorry burnaby central. You're one less TF1000. I realized how much I missed playing ball, I was reading a very old blog from when I was grade 8, and I was talking about how ball is my life. haha. How things change hey? I wrote "Nothing will feel as smooth as the leather spinning in my palm, no beat will sound as sweet as the ball on the hardwood.I love basketball. No matter how tight I wear my jeans, Im a baller for life. Even when I grow old, and the only dribbling I'll be doing is the drool on my shirt when I sleep, haha, I'll always, always be...a baller"
So, anyone want to play some ball?

I promised you a fly girl and a fly girl you get. This should've been done in while I was in the Philippines. Trust me ya'll, out of all the girls I saw, My cousin was dressed the flyest. Why? Because everyone wears bright plaid skinnys and diagonaly striped shirts. haha. So I went on a search for the most americanized looking girl, and here's my cousin, she was too shy to smile, hahah. 
I did see this one crazy chick at the mall but she had a man, so I think I would've gotten beaten up or something. hahah. 

To tell you the truth I haven't been updating myself on new hip hop music lately, but I've been doing the indie rock thing again for a bit. haha. I know Pac Div has a new track out there called "NoNo!", I've been listening to that on repeat. I went back and listened to some older albums and Soulstar by Musiq Soulchild. Shoot. Every track on there is crazy. Aswell as John Legends "Evolver" album. Wow. 

Two things to be excited for...STREET FIGHTER: THE LEGEND OF CHUN LI.
You know what's dope? Kristen Kreuk plays Chun Li!! Whhhaaaaaaaa. 
Second thing...January 27th from 5-7, THE CLIPSE, probably one of the most lyrical rap duos of all time is in-store at livestock in gastown. Shiiieeetttt. Ya'll probably most remember them for their classic single "Grindin"...boom, ccchh, boom-boom-boom, ccchhh, boom boom-boom...hahahah. I'm excited ya'll, I mean, most people probably never really followed the Clipse as much as I did and I could ramble on about why Malice and Pusha T are influencial to hip hop but I'm tired as hell. haha. Aiite. 

I think that's all. - God is Love...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

1) Soulstar Intro!
2) I'm always down to ball. Hit up Fitness Unlimited with me next week.