Tuesday, October 7, 2008

MIghty...Ready To Save

Pray for Seoul, Korea. Friday's going to be the bizznass in Seoul. Passion Seoul. 
Last night I went to Passion Vancouver. at GM Place, the largest gathering of Christian University students. 7000 made it out, and who knows how many could've went. Free show, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder Band. Off the chain. 
From this day forward, I'm out of my "Writers Block". I'm still going to keep the title just cause I think it sounds cool. I figured the reason I couldn't think of anything good to write about is that, I went blind. I went blind to my everyday. Music, Hip Hop, Dance, and most of all God. That is my everyday. I lost God, and then went dance, and then went hip hop. Hip Hop came back, dance came back, God's back. Writing is easy. I don't even have to look at the keyboard anymore. I don't even ahve to look at the screnn anymore. I ust place my fingers over these white soft key mac keys and my fingers go. Just go off. I put on for God. I put on for my writing. I put on for Hip Hop. I put on for my everyday. I put on for the bigger picture. So I put on my black skinnys and nikes, throw my peacoat over, macbook in my scarf and put on for my blog. Go grab my free shit from my starbucks, sit in the corner..and put on..

Is his arm too short to ransom you? Does he lack the strength to rescue you? You think your life is too far gone to be changed? When was anything impossible for God, the one parts sea's, slays giants, heals the blind and lame, cleanses leapers, turns water into wine, and cannot be held in a tomb. Whatever your situation, that does not scare god to interevee into your life, you just have to give Him a crack opening in your hearts cave. It takes a little bit of faith, so when he bursts into your life, you will recognize his presence. He looks for faith, genuine, persistant, bold faith. Let's see it?...Remember, He stands, Ready to Save. - God is Love...Peace, back by popular demand. two licks in the air for obama. change gon' come, I'm praying for you America. aight I'm gone. 

2 comments:

MLV said...

Isaiah 59:1

Estephanie said...

encouraging blog D.
keep it up!