Sunday, September 21, 2008

Writers Block.."In A Rush"


I'm working in a half hour and usualy it takes about an hour or so to think of something good to say. I forced myself to have not as muh time as before so I can just write about whatever I'm thinking, and pretty much just force myself to write. In saying this, I was talking to a friend and I was telling her how I'm forcing myself to write about one topic for one a whole journal and she told me that she tried to get in the groove to draw again but nothing inspired her. Nothing inspires her. Nothing inspires me. Or, everything inspires me. I guess I'm just having one of those clever hypocritical thoughts. I'm not inspired to write, but the thought of not being inspired makes me inspired to write about not, being, inspired. In thought of inspiration, I ask anyone who reads this, what inspires you to do what you do? Shit, if the wage your getting for your job inspires you to work, then go'head my homie, get that money. I can never get inspired to do something that I don't normally do or that I don't like. I don't normally snowboard, but if I see snowboarding on television then I'll want to snowboard, but if I see, people working out or some shit on t.v...I still won't work out. haha. At the same time I think it comes down to how much you love what you do, and I'd go on into another blog I wanted to write but I'll just stop here cause I'm going to go eat my kim chi noodles before I go to work. Last words are, that's Blackstreet in that photo if ya'll remember, they INSPIRED the title to my blog get inspired, rain is fricken dope, litterally, BMO on West Georgia just got robbed today, Half the starbucks in the city don't have Creme Base, so if your craving a green tea, vanilla bean, or strawberry frappuccino, sorry homies. Now that's some useful information niiinnnjjaaaa! God is Love...PEACE...is back by popular demand. 

1 comment:

FrancisDozen said...

(In order)
read... The Alchemist
read... The Little Prince
watch... Mr. Magorium's Wonderful Emporium
watch... Pleasantville
watch... Science of Sleep
watch... Zeitgeist
read... up on 9/11 conspiracy
watch... 11th Hour (OR read up on sustainability)
watch... Kanye's "Stronger"
watch... Akira! Then relate it to Kanye + The Alchemist

all of these things are related to each other somehow, haha.. find it. hope that's enough inspiration / ideas to kill your time. it's time well wasted!

Dozen
www.nonducor.com