Monday, October 13, 2008

Music, Books etc.



Black Milk - ELEC mixtape
PROTON - Red and Purple Mixtape
COMMON- UNSIGNED HYPE DEMO 

Sorry I don't have links for the rest of 'em but this is what I'm listening to right now. Not reading any books currently, I don't watch movies, but I am planning to watch that Nick and Norah movie, Let me know if that's good. I've heard good reviews. Haven't looked up on my other blog sites and youtube and such so I don't have anything to cool to show ya'll today, but hopefully you like the music, and hopefully you can find the other ones, some really really good stuff. Common's thing is his demo mixtape, before he became the God MC that he is. Alright, 3 posts in an hour. latteerrrr. - God is Love

3 comments:

D I A said...

hey, I just saw Nick and Norah and loved it. i even blogged about it haha
happy thanksgiving donnel

tim said...

Hey Donnel. Your blog is cool because I like blogs. Consider yourself linked. Take care boss.

DisenchantedHERO said...

I am TORNADO over JESSICA TONDER...is there anyway u can repost her "ART OF WAR" track...i havent had a song embedded into my soul in along time and thats exactly what her song does..i am the moth drawn tryin to get engulfed in her flames...please email me or sumthin