Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Do you remember....


Before the stupid ass Facebook Chat. Before Yahoo Messenger. Before MSN messenger. There was. ICQ. Remember that? Did anyone else have ICQ besides my cousin James and I. Ya'll can't be THAT young to not remember ICQ. But anyway, just to give you a background on ICQ..
It was actually produced by "Mirabilis". A company that was founded by 4 Israeli men. Wierd huh. Well, later on it was eventually bought by AOL. It was launched worldwide around november 1996. People still use ICQ. In fact, over 31 million people still us it to date. The reason I got to talking about it is cause an ICQ sound effect came up in a song that I downloaded, and a customer noticed it when I was playing the song at my work. Funny. Anyway, here some things that I've been down with lately...

Music: Duffy. She's dope, She goes along the lines of the lead singer of metric and adele. 
Proton mixtape. SHIT. So good. 
Books: I'm sad to say..."twilight". just read it. haha. 

Hudson's starbucks is dope and american apparel can suck my ballsack with their stupid defect products. 

I'm too lazy to link some funny videos I've been wathching. BUT. I WILL LINK THIS....GENIUS!!!! SHAUN EVARISTO

1 comment:

tim said...

ICQ was the shiz. I wish people still used it. Add me, 29653478. Haha, take care boss. Peasoutside.