Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just Checkin' In


 I suggest you guys start listening to Jessica Tonder. Just do yourself and favor and nap to her songs. haha. Get on top of Kanye West's leaks of his new songs "Heartless" and "Coldest Winter". Dope shizzz. I don't have that much time to blog, cause I've been in deep studying mode but I'm gonna make it back tomorrow which is my BIRTHDAY. Happy 19th birthday to myself. I wish I could give you links to the Kanye and Jessica Tonder songs but Zshare and media fire are shut down today. What I can do is give you youtube links so ya'll can check them out. I take that back, the internet at my work is being stupid right now. So I'll jsut do it later. 
I think I told you guys a while back that I was doing a documentary on Jacking. I have finished the written part. and I'll be giving snippets of it every couple days on this blog. I might just post the whole thing up on facebook note but it's long as hell. haha. So yeah. The video documetary will start as soon as I get a camera for it. I have to organize everything first. Look out for that. 
Mixtape of the Week: SHAWN CHRYSTOPHER- I.W.G. (I Wear Glasses)
Magazine to Read: ADBUSTERS (Sorry ya'll it's 8 bucks but hey, it's form Vancouver)
I'm Watching Nick and Norah tomorrow!
Ever hear of that group "Retro Kidz", I got some stuff to say about those guys later. Well i gotta go to work. God is Love

No comments: