Thursday, December 25, 2008

Writers Block..."YOUnique"



A-O. Merry Christmas to you all. It's the morning of the 26th over here so Christmas was yesterday. I hope ya'll had a dope Christmas and for those who are wondering, no, there is no boxing day in the Philippines. HA. The only boxing day they have is when there's a Pacqiao fight. Uh, I don't really have much left to do here in the Philippines. So I guess I'll be loungin' around in my city. Waiting for New Years to come 'round. Oh and have a Happy New year. haha. 
After highschool, there's sort of this search on individuality that most people try to acheive. Whether it be, a sneaker, a hobbie, a religion. I don't believe much in 'finding yourself' or 'soul searching' but it's aiite if you do. Noone expects people to know what they want to be and know what they want to do and how they want to get there in life rather than our parents. I expect everyone to know somewhat of who they are. If you have the smallest idea of who you are, there is no need for finding yourself. It's like Tetris, sort of. It's simple. It's timeless. There's no way you need to improve that game, cause really, there's no way to improve that game, rather than improve yourself in that game. That ounce of something that we know of ourselves is like when we start up the game. From then on, its a battle with yourself to top the high scores. You can only get better. The game doesn;t record any of your bad scores, just your high ones. 
You don't need to really go looking for who you are, you sort of just, stumble upon it as you play your lifes tetris. We make mistakes, get low scores, but it's all good, it doesn't matter, and it doesn't get recorded. Take a look at your lifes highscores, and see what makes of you. I got highscores in blogging, haha, and writing, so maybe that tells me a little bit of who I am, and where I should go. You can only build yourself as you play, and you'll know more ofwho you are when the peices keep fitting...game over. Play again? - God Is Love

I miss you guys. Even though Alexis is turned around. 

Yeah I miss SickStylz too. 

Have a good boxing day for all you shoppers, and try to have a good time at work for all you sales associates working tomorrow. 

OH, NEXT BLOG I GOT A NEW FLY GIRL! Latuh - God Is Love

1 comment:

MLV said...

(insert me in that picture) ... NOT.

Y'know how you said you don't like it when people blog this "certain way". You blog like that now, ha. But I like it.