Thursday, December 4, 2008

Writers Block..."It's like I have brains on the back of my head"


Today was pretty productive. I got alot of writing and thinking done. Some really good discussion aswell. Someone reminded me that I haven't done "Fly girl" in a while. Sorry, camera is in a bit of a delay. Some dope songs to listen to...
Colin Munroe's mixtape: Colin Munroe is the Unsung Hero
Kanye West's 808's and Heartbreak
JayZ ft. Santogold's Brooklyn Go Hard
Jamie Foxx ft. Kanye West and The Dream's DIgital Girl
Chester French and Ursulla Rucker are people to look out for..okay, let's go in..

Reading other people's blogs and writing, talking to other people about thier life isthe most refreshing thing to me as of present. Reading and hearing the ranges of life make me thing 'alice and wonderland' type ?hit. Talking to alot of people I understand that everyone goes through the same things, just at different times. Everyone experiences the "Chain of Affection"(next blog), puberty(haha), everyone finds their "niche", everyone get's on thier wild-side at some point in life. Some people just stay that way though, haha. 
I feel bad for introverts. JUST KIDDING. Well, I very much prefer hanging out with one person, or a small group, sitting in a oddly furnished room on my laptop. I get to know more people, when hanging out with one person. 
I was at a friends house the other night, and she was telling me little things about herself and she gave me, better perspective on people, that think like her. I never understood her type of emotional pathway, but seeing her, being herself, helped me understand why, someone else like her, is that way. 
The more different people I talk to, the more perspective I gain, the less judgemental and inconsiderate I become, and the more relationships I build. It's like I have brains at the back of my head. - God is Love. 

2 comments:

anitz. said...

"dr.phil in the making"

Unknown said...

1) COLIN MUNROE is a fucking HERO. and get the new 10 deep mixtape if you havent yet.
2) Hella fuckin true. Some people get nervous when they chill with somewhat complete strangers- especially if it's just the 2 of em.. it's a hit or miss in the awkward disaster department
(Ladies, i'm free next week, LOL...)
3) "This Donnel reporting from the Philippines" ...do it.
4) .... NONDUCOR.COM