Monday, December 15, 2008

Writers Block..."SoBeautiful"




With no spaces in between my days, I haven't had enough time to blog. I mean, really sit down, read my bible/devotion book, and look out a window. I know it's bad, but sometimes, I actually really got to skip school or work to get this time. The past week was dope, weather-wise, not so much, I hate snow, it made my car look like it went off-roading . Anyway, I'm trying to troubleshoot the new iTouch that Tito Marc Generoso gave me for christmas. Not working, so I'm gonna hit up the apple store later on, get it checked out. I'm not good with following online trouble-shooting tutorials. I got a bit sidetracked cause I decided to upload the 300 hundred pictures  I took from the past two days. Yeah, I previewed all of them. Two words...SickStylz Symphony. 

It's 3 days before I leave for the Philippines and I'm just starting to build up some excitement. I'm a huge procrastinator, so I've yet to pack or withdrew any of my money to exchange for the trip. What I did do was, get all ya'll shoe sizes, merry christmas to the best of my friends, ya'll are getting fake-ass jordans and plastic balloons from your resident a-symetrical mullet friend. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. And greetings from the Philippines. Ma-boo-high. 

I know this sounds like a Jenny Craig infommercial, but I beleive, that everything is beautiful. AnyTHING, posesses some quality of beauty. Of course, don't take into context that I think a pile of dog?hit is beautiful, but ya'll know what I mean. haha. I'm not a fan of travelling, and to be honest, I wouldn't be that astounded by the Eifle Tower or even a solar eclipse. You can explain to me the history of the the Taj Mahal or the scientifics of astrology, I think I'd only be amazed about how much I learned rather than the actual place or event. I can learn to appreciate that type of beauty, if it doesn't hit me now, looking at the digital still on my camera probably would. 
What contributes to beauty is experience. You can go through dramatic ?hit with your girlfriend or boyfriend, and look how much more good-looking they become after you guys break up? right? haha. I'm kidding. There's a sense of appreciation. Looking at Machu Peechu(is that how you spell it?) in pictures is cool, but what's the first couple things that come out of you're mouth after "that's dope" when looking at the picture? I'd say "Yo, I wanna go there", "Wouldn't it be cool if I lived there?". The streets of "Sex in the city" and "Gossip Girl" are dope to see on-screen. What I think makes the image stimulating, is the imagination that maybe you could be there. Being there. Expriencing it. 
I'm sitting in a coffee shop right now on 6th and 6th in New Westminster. It's no VIP lounge or nothing, there's used cups on every table because people are lazy these days and can't throw away thier own trash. haha. They play really crappy music, I think I heard SoulDecision play a minute ago. haha. The two girls that are working are the loudest people in the shop. But it's dope. Cause they hardly have any walls. Just huge windows as replacements. 6th and 6th is like the Robson and Thurlow of New West but a million times less quieter and busier, but it's "Downtown New West". On any weather occassion, this is the ?hit when I need to write. Everything is beautiful, because we choose to make it beautiful, you just have to find whatever small thing that contributes to it, and we if we find beauty in everything, then everyone would be content with the things that surround thier lives. Cool? That's be SoBeautiful. - God is Love 

4 comments:

ckp said...

"Tito Marc" haha eww

Your blog makes me want to blog. & your whole beauty concept is going to help me make this video for this contest. I'll give you a shout if i actually make it. Maybe i can quote you.

MLV said...

melttostone

mariel said...

aw i love your blog!! its so enlightening dude

?onnel said...

thanksamillion. I didn't even know you read it. greetings from the philippines. I'll holla when I get back!