Thursday, June 12, 2008


I've decided that I'm going to be an internet blogger for a living. haha. Imagine I could actually get  job, writing, and posting up random youtube videos and taking pictures of stylish people  for a living. I'm pretty amazed at the fact that there are jobs out there like that. I think taking care of old people is more my thing. haha. As much as I'd love to have a job like that, I'm only 18. I jsut want to secure my future with a good job. I have like 7 or 8 years left of my life to try and be cool for a living. I think I can spare 2 or 3 of them to go to school to get a job, just in case i end up becoming a loser, metephorically. I need to focus on this main goal for a while until I get it done. Then I can worry about trying to be cool. haha. I think something I've struggled with is time management. I always have time for all these things, I just don't manage that time. 
"We can watch a dvd, baby, sit up in your house be, just be there, you ain't gotta get cute for me, truthfully, I prefer you with no make-up, in one of my t-shirts, bunny slippers on your feet, girl, don't need to try and get up under me, on the couch or in front of the t.v., baby that's gangsta, Let's Just Be, ain't need for running round, in these streets, just my girl and me, doing whatever, Let's just be, Dinner form the microwave, Okay, time to put my cell away, no distractions, we can play these games, or lay around and be lazay, play video games or maybe I'll paint your toe nails, I'll sing you a song if you want me to, it's whatever you want to do, it's so simple, Let's Just Be"- Miguel - Let's Just Be 
I sort of miss being jobless and having lots of time. I wish I had more useful things to do with this time but I think sitting at starbucks every morning, chilling here, going out for a walk, coming back and slurpin down a frappuccino everyday is the life. I sit here and check out some fresh music, Re-vamping my Ipod with some summer tunes, alot of useless things but it's just fun, and relaxing. I know I'm going to be starting work soon, and my volunteering stuff, but right now I'm going to take advantage of this time free time I have to get everything together. Alright here's my devo for the day: 
We all want justice. When we are wronged, we seek revenge. We want everything to be fair, and though, yes, Life isn't fair, we still complain because sometimes we get the smaller peice of the pie, or no peice at all. God insists that justice is His, revenge is his not ours to act upon. This goes back to the whole thing about how everything will work out in God's time. I think most people are impatient, and in the fast pace world that we're living in, we demand things fast and we wants things right away to happen in our lives. Just like myself, I want to start being cool now, btu I know taht;s not what God has instilled in my life right now, there's always time for those things. My friends situation with her never being aked how she is but she always ahs to listen to her friends problems, I know she feels that she's being let down, that she's not getting her end of the bargain, but in time, she will, her friends will notice, god knows already, She shouldn't stop asking her friends how they are, and she should keep listening, and maybe this next time she does, her friends will ask her, because God cares for your justice, and will cut an extra slice if your isn't big enough. He is a God of Justice. - God Is Love. 
Everyone go to The Hudson Starbucks. It's dope there. 
New Music: Janelle Monae  - "My Favorite Noting"
Check out Lil Wayne's new album, Tha Carter III. Yeah, it's actually good. haha
Dope store to check out: DaDaBase. On South Granville and West Broadway, jsut on the corner there I think. 
Food: Thai Palace restaurant. If ya'll like thai or want to try, go there, it's right next to aritzia on robson on the second floor though. 
PEACE!


No comments: