Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Friends are great!


"How I long, for my healers, hands
Let these bright eyes, see
Oh Lord Jesus, you're the only, one
And you live, in, me
You heal me, You change my hear
You found me, and cleaned every part
Lord have your way, in, all of me
Clean me, clean me
I have a healer, He lives in me, 
He broke the chain, and set me free
Me Healer, My Jesus, My God" - Song written by Arby Susi

A couple of my old friends and I started a bible study, and I am so blessed for those guys, we're all the same age, Graduated the same year, and some of us even go to college together. I feel so blessed to have those guys around, to talk to and chill with and fellowship with. I think I'm the newest addition to the group, if we're talking about how long we've all known each other. I started getting to know those guys in the 10th and 11th grade, and the rest of them ahve known each other for a really long time. Grew up together even. These blogs, I always talk about myself and all my stuff, but I'm gonna let you into my life, and a part of my life is my firends. I think I can seperate all my friends in different categories. Let's see, there's, My bible study friends, who I'm going to talk about right now, My dance friends, My best friends, My girl friend, and then miscellaneous. haha, So here I go, first group, Bible study friends aka Power Rangers. haha. 
This group of friends comprises of 6 people including myself. There's Arby, Cleah, Daniel, Estephanie, Jeff and I. So Arby... She's the one that wrote that song tehre at the top, when she sang it to me at bible study, I was so uplifted. The thing with christian songs is that there's no need for great metaphors and similes to entertain you, it's just the simplicity of the lyrics and the bigger message. Arby is probably the one I'm closest to in the group, she's dope. She's crazy funny, smart, and very real. I think she's sort of a girl vesion of me. She's a very good listener and cares alot about her friends and msot importantly her family. Obivously, a good song writer, and if you've ever had a chance to hear her sing, you'd agree with me that she's a great singer as well. She's dope. I know I say that alot but on the real, she's one of the realest people I've ever met. PS, she has dope hair, it's uneven. hahah. 
Cleah... She's like, a mother. Or, a Lola. haha. She's just really responsible, that's what I mean by that. She has her fob moments and I like to catch her when she does have them. It's usually funny. She's sort of dramatic, but not in the way that you think. Let me rephrase that, she's a dreamer. When she has one of those movie, fairy tale moments translated to real life, she likes to tell everyone, and it sort of comes out the wrong way. haha. I know that amde no sense, but anyway, She's an interesting girl, pretty, haha and she knows her stuff. I guess she's pretty shy at times, but I guess that's because everyone picks on her. but nonetheless she's really cool, and I'm blessed to have her as my friend and being a part of her debut. 
Daniel... He's such a corky guy. If they ever made a christian version of "superbad" and called it "supergood", daniel would be one of the 4 guys in it. He's a cool guy, real upfront about how he's doing with his faith, good guitar player, really really funny. Really really smart. I picture him being one of those really rich guys who still shop at superstore for clothes, and rock "joe apparel" haha. But then if you check his pockets he rolls of hundred dollar bills. haha. He's not afraid to try things, and even though I'm making him sound like a goof he's not. that much. of a goof. haha. I'm blessed to have him around because He's not one of those guys that gets down when He's not doing well with God, He's eager to pick to pick himself up and I'll always be there to help him. 
Estephanie... she's the "cool mom". Like Cleah, she's lieka mother, really responsible, has her stuff together, but she's just a tad bit louder and outgoing. If she drove she probably would dirve alot faster. haha. Esteph and talk on msn, late nights, for an hour or two about random stuff, about god, and more random stuff. She's the fashion info girl. Watches gossip girl, only to look at what the girls are wearing and what the boys aren't. hahah. I'm kidding. She's really cool, She's the one that I got to really know first, and we have a lot of the same interests and she's really cool with church and everything, too bad I can't be going to church with her still but its all good. that's what the bible study is for. I know she's going to end up with the man of her dreams. If not one of those guys from gossip girl, someone close, a weave between seth cohen and chuck bass. haha 
Jeff... hypebeast. that's all I can say. kidding. He's the "cool guy". He's got the fly gear, girlfriend, hip hop, older brother thing going on. He's really eager with his faith and He's the one that brought all of us back together again for this bible study. I didn't hear from the guy for a long time and I was really blessed when he decided he wanted to do this bible study worship night things. I know in his heart he really wants this to happena and he really instilled in me and for the rest of us an eagerness to get together and plan this thing and get it together, and I thank Him for that. He's a real swell guy. haha. 
That's all I guess. til next time my ninjas. - God Is Love



No comments: