Sunday, June 29, 2008

and she left me with her heart


We fight. We fought. We argue. We argued. We scream. We sreamed. We cry. We cried. We laugh. We laughed. We bitch. We bitched. We love. We... love. After the last war, she gave me her heart. If I could live without the one beating in my chest, I'd hand it to her. We went through, our cycle. It's time that we'd break it and make an endless line. Who know's how long that'd take. I think we've both been playing this patience game, now we have to play it, on seperate teams. I hope, that in this patience game, an "all star game" would bring us back to play with each other. And maybe, just maybe, if our coach agree's, I'd get traded back to you. More Time as a signing bonus, and a life contract worth love point 2 million kisses. 
Somtimes, it hurts to know the truth, especially when you're the one delivering it. It hurts even more to deliver it, and even more knowing that it's right. With all the options and oppurtunities to do the wrong things, but we all have the capacity to do the right thing. We can't put each other through it anymore. She can stop chasing. I should stop running. It's all in God's perfect time. And so she left me with her heart, and so I'm giving it to Him. Even if I can't take care of you anymore, I'm going to make sure that you are. I'll be seeing you. around I guess. This last ones, for you...
I never knew what what what I got, til what I got was gone, 
I loved you you you so much, and that feelin still stays strong
It was those 3 words, made us able to fly
Wish we could've made it to the man in the sky
today, i didn't want to but I was able to cry
I never been good at sayin' goodbye
I'm takin' deep breathes, cause now the times are hard
When I reminisce over you, My God
I spent many years tryna be the heart throb
I guess it's only right that I got ym heart robbed
Sittin' on a bench reminds me of you
Walkin' to the Quay, reminds me of you
Even when I fall asleep, still thinking of you
Hope the stars and Our God
Align me and you

We all make sacrifices. Develop your friendships for now, treat your sisters in the Lord like Gold and with utmost respect. - God is Love. 

No comments: