Tuesday, June 15, 2010

She love the Hype



She always challenged how much of an asshole I could be before I cracked. I never cracked. Sometimes I hurt her. It wasn’t out of pride. It was the only thing I had over her. The only thing that had her scared. Because I was so scared, scared of her. Leaving. 
Sierra Diamante
She was, bad. Bad as in, good. And she was too good, for me. The thing about her was that she was rooted deep in herself. She was authentic. I felt fake. I felt like she could see right through my Supreme T’s and Air Yeezy’s and see that, really, I like The Beatles and Bob Dylan. She was set on everything in her life. She’d talk and “drop knowledge” all the time. Always starting her statements with “strictly”. 
“it’s striclty hip hop” 
“It’s stricly about the the hustle and the grind” 
And I’d strictly listen to her talk and she made sense. But what she said never lasted with her. She’ll criticize people who wear sunglasses when it’s not sunny. But she’ll wear her stunnas in the club. She was mine though. Everday, every night that girl was mine. I was jelous of her friends ‘cause they were just as real as her. They talked ‘hood slang. I had a lisp. Ain’t nothin’ ‘hood ‘bout a lisp. 
“deez’is my homies”.. I looked around the room and it just a bunch’a dudes who loked like carbon copies of pharrell williams. They don’t make enough bank to support thier lifestyle and they blow all their paycheques on gear to wear to the club. By the time they get to the club, they only have enough money left to pay for cover. 
Anyway, she was a chick with a dick. Not litereally, but y’know what I mean. The fact that I was the one that had one was what kept her coming. Until she left me. 
I was crushed but I didn’t spiral into a depression, I just kept grindin’. Now I run my own company, makin’ the bank, getting into all the clubs in the vip. Sittin’ in the booth with Amber Rose’s and Hellz Bellz ?itches. I look out on the dance floor in between champagne glasses and flashing lights I see this chick with a fitted dancin’ with dudes that can’t afford her. But they all put their best show forward and she... 
“Hype shoe Hype shoe, change your shoe. Hype shoe Hype shoe, change your shoe. My blogger, told me, to, pick, the, very, best, one” - God is Love

2 comments:

ckp said...

True story?

impressed. Still love reading for free.
They say the bestthings in life are free.

Mouf.Peace said...

fucking love this. and no, not just 'cuz you make a reference to us hellz bitches lol.