Friday, June 25, 2010

The only woman, that ever understood



She is patient, she is kind. She is Love. My Mother. She told me tonight she reads my blog, so I hope she see’s this. And knows that I love her even though I jump around my room in frustration when we talk about my life. Tonight, I finally got to show her my life. From the inside out. In the end, she had a smile on her face. And I cried in my room, only tears of hapiness. 
She understands. She’s always understood. And she’ll always be under everything I stand on, she is my platform. But tonight, I step off, and stand on my own two feet, and hoist her up like all the trophies she’s watched me hold up when I was little. 
She a trophy mom. - God is Love

2 comments:

E.B said...

So, so lovely :)

MACHRISTINA said...

is that you?! so cute!!