Friday, March 26, 2010

Clean Living..."Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today"

I've been travel music-less for months now cause my lazy ass hasn't gone to the electronics store to grab a new pair of headphones. Although, I don't really mind. Instead I tune into the random conversations people have on public transit. Most stuff I'm not tryna hear but some stuff just curve curiosity. 


"Being normal is over-rated" 
.....
"My art teacher says I'm a freakshow. Cause I drew her head on a four-legged octopus. She loves that ?hit though" 
"Like what the ?uck is normal y'know? Normals like..." 




The topic of Normality is something I've grown tired to explain. Just like Hip-hop. Normal isn't a category in our Subject of being. Normal is what you are. If you're being yourself, then you are being normal. Normal is eating with your hands, taking a shower 4 times a day, going to see the Jonas Brothers with your guy friends, wearing bunny ears and a naruto costume all in the same time.
If for your whole life you ate cheerios for breakfast everyday and one day decided to eat captain crunch. That is still being normal. We think that normalness coincides to regularity or consistency but it's relaly not the case. Normal is the way you feel, whether it be different from the past 10 years of your life. 


"Like what the ?uck is normal y'know? Normals like..." 


Normals like, like, like being, you. - God is Love

No comments: