Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Clean Living..."Curiosity Doesn't Kill Cats"

Creators of my bio. Dad takin' a flick of my Mother.




I hope I never get a biography written about me. When people lose all curiousity in life, they write a biography. They put all thier memories in a couple hundred page book and I really don't know, why? It sort of symbolizes the end of your life. After that book is published, and you do something cool, you're not going to go and write a couple extra lines in it. haha. In pen and all. ha. After that book, you're retired my friends. Retired from life. 
Memories are great. Let's make lots of them. They'll be with us forever and with the people we shared them with. Putting all your memories in a book would be like myself tattooing "Filipino 4 lyfe" on my chest. It's pretty obvious, so there's no need for it. I'd rather die still pursuing, learning, chasing after dreams from my last nights sleep. My biography ends when my life does, isn't that how it's suppose to be? 


Never let your memories be bigger than your dreams. - God is Love


PS. Thanks Sherman Chow. 

2 comments:

Camille said...

That would be a great tattoo. Just too great. You should get it. HAHA

Anonymous said...

i actually enjoy your own posting way, very helpful,
don't give up as well as keep penning considering it just simply nicely to read it.
excited to browse through even more of your own content articles, kind regards!