Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Conversation...From "One Seat Away"


It's not, new but it's unfamiliar. It's not, butterflies but I get that "feeling" y'know? Or maybe you don't, maybe I don't, I don't know. I want to jump and scream but I don't want to be loud because I enjoy the quiet moments. But, I don't want to waste a second not learning, not, talking. I'm not clingy but I want to know what's up, often. They say your next should be better than your last but it's not even like that, because, it's different. But, the same. But, I don't know. I try and make moves but it gets me frozen but I should be comfortable, because it's warm but, I don't know. Something about it just makes me smile and smack my forehead with the heel of my palm and I can feel my face flood with redness. It's unexplainable but I know exactly how to write it down but I don't want to because I don't want to embarras myself. But I missed that train 9 sentences ago so here goes...
.,'k[op[,ul'lxdfjg84539rhfef you know what I mean? No, okay. Have you ever felt like you just, don't, know. But you're okay with it? As if having a solid concrete answer doesn't matter, but it does, and you could get that answer so simply but it just doesn't matter because you know already. So we just stay wondering, thinking in between the truth and our fantasies passing by the fact that the two are one in the same. - God is Love

2 comments:

MLV said...

call me asap.

A Therese said...

awshii.. I can picture this being said in the intro of a movie