Wednesday, October 28, 2009

En(d)terlude


I eat writing for breakfast

How many times did I graduate, again? My friends mom told me that with all this sleeping I've been doing, I'm going to wake up one day and I'll be 18. I woke up today and I'm pretty sure I overslept 2 years. I can't oversleep forever, but it's a good way to rush it. How many times did my life begin, now, now, now? I handed everything over to Him, and my mind was cleared. I didn't do my job, to clear her mind. Instead I was worried about being a professional blogger, spending time in and out of coffee shops thinking, about what? Proverbs 12:25 says "an anxious heart wieghs a man down.." and my anxiety disabled me to show her that Love, is Him. So she left me with her heart and I threw it in the air for someone else to catch, because I need to develop my friendships, and treat my sisters in Lord like gold. I got what I asked for, so what now?
2 months later I had Writer's Block. So let me explain, I used to B.L.O.G. is a play off a song, and reading is free isn't it obvious? Everything was Sobeautiful and the new year came and skipped the resolutions. Because my Writers...Stopped.

Breakfast anyone?....If I was a top notch writer all this would make sense but I got amnesia in my writing so bare with this Rough Draft. Before there was love, there was God, and since God is love, let me ask you? Which came first,the God or the Love? I asked homie if I could hold his hand, cause I needed some comfort while I had these chocolates. My minds been borrowed but take my body, cause i feel ask if they're in two different places. This love is strong and at waitings end, well, I don't have time, in my life, to wait, anymore, so I retire the two three. And whatever was left, should fade and when it comes back, it should come back different, at God's speed.

I can't say this enough but thank you, for reading my blogs. I can't explain how appreciative I am to have poeple even read the first sentence of my posts. I'm probably not the most viewed blog out there but those who stick with me and those who come in and out I seriously love you guys. I know this post was a little confusing but it was the best compilation of a bunch of my blog titles put together, and all your comments over the, two I years I think, have pushed me to write. So thanks, to you guys, to God. is love.

3 comments:

leanza said...

awhh ..
nuff said.

ckp said...

i only read it 'cause it's free

A Therese said...

'Before there was love, there was God, and since God is love, let me ask you? Which came first, the God or the Love?'

love it