Saturday, November 7, 2009

Conversations with a Brother..."Swinging On One Bar"

That's a genuine smile..haha

Monkey bars are my favorite part of the jungle gym, until I got too tall to swing on them. When I was younger, I used to swing from end to end, endlessly. Before my legs grew to touch the ground I was always scared to let go. (Partially because you get that shock feeling in your ankles when your feet hit the gravel beneath you) So I'd always just try and swing to the end to the other platform. I even used to swing so hard I'd skip a bar, ha, but I'm reminiscing too much, I'll quickly get to the point. Sometimes, people are just like swinging on monkey bars. Not ever wanting to come down, hanging there sometimes, but in order to move to the next monkey bar you have to let go of the one you're already holding onto. You can't let go of the one you're holding, unless you grab the one in front of you. Sometimes, poeple are like that, sometimes, people should be like that.- God is Love

3 comments:

MACHRISTINA said...

oOoo good one

MLV said...

it's funny how so many people have been writing about letting go.

Guess we all have somethin' to let go of, huh.

Hope Seattle's good.

ckp said...

True.

Love the picture! No wait pictures! Haha so cute donnel