Friday, October 23, 2009

Conversations With Myself

Not a Main Street Mom, but my favorite mom at that...

I've been on the serious love tip, and I just want to address something weirdly expressive but hey. I haven't been going to my regualr places lately, mainly because I picked up and moved to Seattle but I came up to Vncvr to visit and I sat in my usual spot at blenz on main and 26th. People watching is one of my favorite acitivites and on this one particular day tehre seemed to be a trend in peoeple walking by my window. MAIN STREET MOMS. They're not "milfs" or anything, they're actually, cool. They have thier strollers that they've bought from one of thsoe specialty baby boutiques, dressed unknowingly in fashion. Skinny's, Keds, a cardigan that wasn't bought from value village but probably passed down from thier mothers. I'm a photo creep but I was too busy looking at them that i wasn't able to get a picture of a good example, but next time you're on main street, Vncvr, look out for these women. Who look like house sitting mothers picking up thier kids from kindergarten but catch them down the street at Cascade having a drink and a laugh on the side. This blog didn't really have any cool lines, it's just things I think about in between all the "profound" blogs I usually post. If any of you know me, this is probably something I'd bring up in real life, so I'm sure your not surprised. alright, til next time. - God is Love

No comments: