Thursday, March 5, 2009

Rough Draft..."Maternity Leave"

Like my faith, I'm going to be born-again. I'm cocooning my life so maybe my life would be as open as the options in it. FOr now, I'm putting those options on hold, for a period alot less than 9 months, to rest, and be still, and let God eliminate the roads That I should not travel. 
Like a "G to a Gent", I want to make a change. I don't wish to come out of this womb, looking and feeling the same. I'm not coming out, premature, unevolved and unshaken by the words, actions, and people that inspire my change. "This is that obama type of change". 
Like an Immigrant coming to america, I want a new life. I have goals I need to acheive. Dreams to chase. In a world that is unknown as the languages and the faces on my block. 
Like a soon-to-be mother, I'm taking a maternity leave. From my currrent situations, To dismiss future frustrations, and through these tribulations, I come out refined, as Gold. 

-God is Love

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Golden.

"Anything not growing, is dead"

Anonymous said...

Brrrrrraps, bro.
what does this revolution in the life of donnel barosso look like?

- ateh char in T.O.