Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rough Draft..."Checking Account"



I've been really inspired by everyones blogs, and what people have to say and what people are doing and thinking as of thier last entries. I don't like reading my own blog. After I write it, I probably only read it once after, that's why sometimes I have some grammatical errors. I just don't read my entries after I write them, I only ever look at them, a million months after. I like reading those blogs that are about peoples days, their simple thoughts of a bum that walks up and down thier street, or exams, or an update of the music thier listening to. I love those blogs. It inspires me to write simpler, and think larger. So thank you, personal shout outs to Dre, Abby, Christina, Due, Micah, EdzZzZz, Denise. For making my blogs alot easier.

Let's take it to church shall we? 

I borrowed my mom's bible today to read the book of Proverbs. Because I've been hearing that word alot for some reason so I told myself I'm going to read Proverbs. 5. Because its my favorite number. I read something really interesting, Prov. 5:21 says "A man's ways are in full view of the Lord, and he examines all his paths". WHAA?!?!
One of these days, when we get up there, we will have to owe up to every thoughtless comment, and stand before God and tell him what we have done, and what we left undone, and why we did, what we had done. It sounds a bit wierd, and I can just picture myself on top of a cloud or however heaven looks like and looking up at God saying "well, I became a nurse, and I help people, I thought I could beat level 5 on metal slug but my mom turned the T.V. off...". That day will come when we have to fess up to God and tell him what we've have done, fully understanding that we had God working within us, and realizing that we did so little with it. We don't roam this earth unobserved and unseen, we are held accountable to God, with the things that we do and paths that we take. As long as we see anything to be done for God, life, is worth having.

-God is Love



1 comment:

Christina said...

Awesome! I got two shout outs in two days :)

PS, My brother and I beat Metal Slug. That was fun.