Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rough Draft..."Everyday"

I'm the type of person that can spend hours on end with myself, take 500 pictures of one thing, learn a song on the guitar, and play and sing it, in 5 different ways. I haven't been spending alot of time with myself lately, and that's what I used to be all about. I thank my alone time for all these cool blogs I've written up out of nowhere. Cause when we're by ourselves, with only ourselves, our thoughts, our opinions and understandings, We better filter out our negative thoughts, about our negative opinions to better understand, ourselves. Poeple talk about how they want to "get away" from things. I believe we don't have to go that far. The confines of our own bedrooms or our own house, a random coffee shop, even our downtown streets are all great get-aways, because it's not the outer surroundings that need to change, it's our surroundings that do. If you're not the loner type like me, I guess you can bring a friend, and do something out of the "norm". Doing something we don't usually do, not only makes it memorable, it gives us a refreshed feeling, that we try to incorporate going back to our everyday. Just for one day, get away, from our everyday, so our get away, can be just like any other day. Everyday. -God is Love...I remember. 


1 comment:

ckp said...

thats one cute picture.

i really think it depends on what kind of get away we need. trying to spend time by myself is good, but not when im stressed out and stuck in my room. i can start thinking too much and it makes it worse for me. but there will also be times where i need a break and just want to stay home, watch tv, draw or something. but dancings my best get away.

we need to start dancing again.