Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Conversations with a Out-of-towner..."Happy Birthday Belle"



D: "Christina, are you with Belle?"
C: "No, I'm not, she's with sdfhksjhfhfe"
D: "Damn, can you do me a favor and ask her what her favorite song is?"
C: "Okay I'm pretty sure it's Jacks but hold on"
..........
C: "I'm so clever this is what I said. 'He's probably planning something to do with your favorite song. What is your favorite song btw?"
D: "You are clever"

1 hour later....

D: "I still haven't finished the song for Belle"
C: "Hey, we should collaborate and surprise her"
D: "That's a great idea"

This video is the result of this conversation. 15 minutes of planning, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLE!! Are we the greatest or what??? Don't mind me, just listen to Christina in this one. We would've done some better takes but we were to busy watching "Say Yes to the Dress" and "Cakeboss". Anyway, I hope you like it, and yeah. I wore the same glasses as her. ha.

PS. Thank you Christina for coming ALLL the way to my home. haha.

- God is Love


3 comments:

Christina said...

I look retarded! Whatever. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BELLE!!!!

PS, www.youtube.com/christinadagger

Belle said...

I love you both. So so much. :)

Ivee said...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

love it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BELLLEEE!