Monday, December 7, 2009

Conversations with the Bloggers..."Tumblrweed"


I was browsing through a bunch of poeples blogs this afternoon, trying to get out my slump, and I noticed alot of these....

MOVED TO TUMBLR. HOLLA!!! YOU CAN FIND ME ON MY NEW BLOG ON TUMBLR SORRYBLOGSPOT HERE'S MY NEW TUMBLR!!!

I have nothing against tumblr. Nonducors blog is tumblr, many of my friends blogs are on tumblr. I use it when I post on Nonducor, it's fast, easy, and has cool templates to work with and etc. etc. I just have too many blogs to go and switch. I think by now, I can call myself a writer, better yet a thinker. Thinkers don't need fancy templates, or backgrounds, they just need this keyboard, and that 'Publish Post' button. So, I thank the people who are still killin' it on blogspot, and even those on tumblr who are keepin' it thoughtful. Big shout to a awesome Photo Blog from my homie Jon Chiang. Check his page out,www.nobuddyreads.wordpress.com and don't forget to check out the links on the side for NONDUCOR. Want to get serendaded to sleep, check our one of my favorite bloggers Christina Dao's youtube and her blog. If you're of age, go to THE MODLINE's fashion show this wednesday at Fortune Sound Club. It's more than just a party night, it's an industry night! People from television, news, fashion will all be there. Look Fresh, style bloggers and photographers will be everywhere, including myself, who will be covering this event with Nonducor. Shout out to THE MODLINE for throwing this event. Peep the INFO on our blog. Thanks for the read, thanks for the clicked links, thanks in general. Latuh. - God is Love

3 comments:

dre said...

i agree. blogger is more of an old friend.. hahaha someone you can talk to. tumblr is more fast paced.

hi donnel HAHA

?onnel said...

That is a clever way to put it. haha. Hi Andrea. Wha, talking to you = rekindling our bestfriendship. HA.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the props! I didn't even realize you linked back to my site until today!