Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Notes 9 "In the year 2010"

In the year 2010, I blogged 115 posts. This year I blogged.. 65 and still counting. Last year at this time I told my friend Due that I wanted to double my posts for 2011. Well, unless I want to keep punching out blogs for the next 10 days, I'd be well on my way. But after reading almost all of my blog posts from the past year, I feel really happy about writing a lot less. My blogs from past years were almost all about love, and heartbreak and relationships and blah blah. Not saying that they weren't good. My feelings have changed when writing about the one I love. You know that phrase "This is an A and B conversation, so you can C your way out of it". That's how I thought about writing about, well, my love. I feel like when you let that 'C' into your conversation, or in a part of your life that only requires that 'A' and 'B', thats when it goes 'D'. D stands for "Down". And goes Down to 'E'. Which stands for "End". That may be why celebrities have struggles with holding onto marriages. Because the whole world knows about all their business. Which is why I had stopped directly blogging and talking about my relationship with my lady. No one needs to know the business of you and your partner in love but you and that person. And God. I have no emotion to write about my relationship but happiness. And, me blogging about how happy I am isn't very useful. ha. Anyway, moral of the story... You don't need anyones help, to figure out your relationship. - God is Love

No comments: