Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Eve

So, today, is not only New Years Eve but also caps off my 21st consecutive day of work. Last new years I was alone in my room half asleep. While my entire family downstairs was cheering and blowing horns. ha. This year I get to join my girlfriends family for their festivities. 2011 was a good year. And it picked up at in the final months. After a year or so lost in dead end jobs, scraping every penny off the ground, hustling my photography.. I finally found a good spot to settle in. Two amazing jobs. Two even more amazing parents. One big amazing family. Amazing girlfriend. Amazing God. I don't think I could have asked for any more in the past year. I don't think I could ask for anymore for the future, but for it to continue being amazing. It's going to be a bigger year in 2012. Got a lot of plans and projects to share with everyone. Happy New Years. - God is Love 

No comments: