Monday, January 17, 2011

New Free App



The iPhone4 has been sold out for weeks and after 2 weeks of checking 4 different fido's everyday, I still don't have one. I guess it doesn't really matter to me, but I mean, you should see my current phone. One word, PrePaid. I've been checking out some of the cool "apps" the iPhone4 has and it's pretty cool. It's like having my macbook in my pocket, pretty much. I got found this one app that wasn't that high on the scale but it sounds pretty dope. It's called Life. The Life App. 
Pretty much, it analyzes your daily routine by sound and video recording and retains whatever information or knowledge or skill that you retain. Then with what it recorded, it grades you on how you've applied what you learned in other tasks. The more you apply yourself, the higher grade you get and the more successful you become in actual life. And if you don't then the app deletes itself off your phone and you'll probably die a miserable death. Kinda cool huh?
Okay y'got me. It's not an iPhone app. Or any digital, electronic mobile phone application. Though, it's the only app you'll ever need. The Life Application. Everyday we feed ourselves and retain a lot of useful stuff. Whether we're in school or sitting at home watching television. A couple years ago I ran into a dude who saw me reading my bible and told me he's read that thing twice, front to back. And read the Qur'an and a bunch of religious books. I was pretty amazed so I asked him what he does? "So what're you, are you a leader of your.. place.. of, worship?" He said "No, I'm an atheist". 
So what was all that reading and researching for? He couldn't have just read that book to impress my 16 year old self sitting in a Starbucks. ha. The knowledge and the skills we retain are useless if we don't apply them. They just sit there and your mind just hoards it all. Today my friend Francebelle said "Well, aren't you good at everything?". Y'know what, I am. I'm good at everything I've applied myself in. 
So go try it, it's free. The Life App. - God is Love

No comments: