Saturday, January 1, 2011

Gone & Came




Filter. Selfish. Me. You and I. Ambition. Hard, work. Gone. &. Came. ?uck the world, middle finger attitude. 
I left the last 9 years in the last 9 years. And decided not to bring any of it with me into 2010. All I took was a backpack, a camera, my laptop and and pocket full of ambition. It doesn't take, a new year, a new place, new people to become a new you. It just takes, you. I'm not who I once was. But I am who I am. I'm not who I will be, but I will be who I'll become. I came and gone in 2009. I gone and came in 2010.
There will be no difference between this year, and the next, and the next. 2010 was about Me. Filtering my life. Getting rid of my selfishness. Him and me. Her and I. Knowing that every word has an action. Every ambition, has a purpose, every purpose has a drive that brings me to life. Purpose Driven Life. And nothing beats, hard, work. 
It's all good, it's already understood. I'll be rollin' through the town, two fingers up, put one down, cause I don't five a ?uck. ?uck the world, middle finger attitude. I'm here to do it. - God is Love

No comments: