Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On My Break: Flat Soda

I hear on the radio and read about random things we do in life that pertain to what kind of person we are. I don't really believe in those kind of things, but I do have reasons why I do certain things because of my personality. I like flat soda. I don't drink soda often but when I do, I like it flat. I like cold pizza. I guess mainly with food, I'll eat anything as long as it's not expired or has something growing from it. I think as a person I learned not to care about what state a piece of food is, or a person is. As long as they're still there. With people, I don't mind if you don't like anything I like, or that if you're a friend that comes and goes, or one that, went. It's not going to change they way I see you. It doesn't change my consideration of you or someone elses status in my life.. you come out, the same way you came in. The doors always open. - God is love

2 comments:

rye said...

this is the first time in a while i've visited your blog. you always have a thoughtful insight to offer. short but sweet. nice piece.

ckp said...

I dilute my pop. But I don't dilute my friends. I like them fresh.