Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh, Maker

When I was alone I was very good at ignoring my convictions. My father told me my senselessness would leave me cents less. Everyone around me felt so pretentious. And that loneliness is what turned me against them. I ask God, "Why WHY have you sent them?!". Exhale and ask God "Please, Bless them". My troubles, I thought they were best kept, in the hearts of people who reject them. Murder murder, facebook friend requests, ignore and reject. Done from A-Z who the fuck is next? Twitter Tweetin who reads the text. @yourelazy @lyricsfromasong @subliminalmessagetotheboywhothrewawaymyheart. 
Do you know do you know what a life is? Do you know do you know more than 2 white kids? Do you know do you know what plight is? Pass me the rock..pass me the ball, ya'll think it's a game, ya'll can have it all. I would never wish another brother the top of the world cause all you get is money, cars, good weed and girls. 1 good party and your whole life is brighter, 1 good club night your whole click invited, but happens when you become a 1 nighter? Oh Maker can you lead me to the pearls of this world.. help me make her a pearl in my world rather than putting pearls on this girl. Oh Maker I hear your voice loud, and even in this drunk crowd like... "you fancy huh.. you fancy huh.. you fancy huh...you're dancin' huh, youre nancy huh, we're dancing huh, you fancy huh, I cant be a, 'nother face at this club, cause I'm dancin huh... with my shackles off. I'm a free free man, Oh maker can you please get me, paid for my bail but this world is tempting. I know you got a purpose to put me on this earths surface but I'm wonderin' I'm wonderin' if this is all worth it. You gave me my confidant, she gon' be my partner. I'll come across constituents that there'll be a lot of. Put me against my comrades cause I don't need this many contacts... Oh Maker tell these people tell these people that I'm back, I'm back, I'm back, I'm back, I'm back... but I've been here. 
Oh Maker, keepin' me heavy on the G.R.I.N.D. .. and still find it amazing that your love is mine. - "God is Love".. tattooed on my chest so I never will forget again. 

1 comment:

A Therese said...

"... with my shackles off. I'm a free free man..." LOVE!!!