Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sore Loser


I never want to lose focus of why I'm doing what i'm doing. I am very stubborn in my art. If there's something that stops me from doing exactly what I need for my art, I need to get rid of it. I don't ever want to lose the the simplicity of it. And complicate myself with plans and organization. I don't believe in finishing the unfinished.. I believe in the moment. And I have to live in that moment.. and when it's passed, I can't ever go back. That's why I spend 8 hours in a day to shoot and edit a 1 minute film.. because I want to hug the shit out of that moment and squeeze it 'til it can't breathe... and exhales through when it's finished. I can't plan an old couple holding hands on the seawall, I can't organize a flash mob on granville street.. I just gotta live through it.. live in it. I never want to lose it. - God is Love 

No comments: