Tuesday, July 27, 2010

need to know basis





Had a couple homies in the beginning, but all this kickin' is too expensive. Reason I had to leave was so I could get, get it cause all this sittin' 'round ain't gettin' me shit. I've never seen a 4 figures in bank until I left so I'ma keep workin' til I see 5. 6. 7. So don't be givin' me shit bout how I ain't chillin cause the fact of the matter is, I grew up. 

And for the haters, well. I got none but if I do, I do thank you much. I'ma keep it straight even though all you hate my guts. Even moreso cause the Lord know that I love a challenge, so smile? Please. Take a bow. 

I guess this ones for the ex's I guess all my work paid off? huh? On the bright side your exit was the best shit involved. huh. Used to chase me but I realized ya'll just couldn't keep up.

For the kids in church, oh boy do ya'll make me smile. make me smile, make me smile. The only thing keepin' me sane in this cold summer. I love ya'll, I love ya'll. 

I know I sound angry but really I'm just thankful. That I had learned to leave what ain't right behind. And put what I need in my life in the forefront. Cause I'm movin' on. I'm movin' on. I'm movin UP. 

And that's all there is to know. - God is Love

1 comment:

MLV said...

Check your motives.