Thursday, February 11, 2010

Textbook Love...Love is > Than "Encyclopedias and Horoscopes"

I am the best lover anyone will ever have. Period.

Check it. I know everything there is to know about love. Wikipedia the word "love". I wrote that! They should just put my picture in the middle of that heart. I can say "I love you" in 10 different languages. I'll always always be there for you. You know, when you're sad or mad or happy or whenever! Do all the little things you love. Love is perfect. Therefore, my lovin' is perfect. So if you want to know what love is just ask me, I got alllllll the answers for you.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not...boast.

Sharing, means caring. That's all it boils down to. To that simple phrase that I learned from watching Barney in the 1st grade. Our facts and knowledge can only take us so far but it'll never break the 1st barrier through to someones heart. The knowledge of our love shouldn't lift us up over others. Are you seriously going to go up to your boyfriend/girlfriend during an argument and say :

"Hey, I know more about love than you okay?!"

Our love should be edifying, encouraging, motivating to each other. And if it's not, then that love that you think you have isn't worth a penny. Knowledge makes our head grow bigger, but love, builds us up. That's what makes God's Love, forever. Instead of those temporary fixes.

Care to share? - God is Love

No comments: