Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Conversations with my Room..."Cleaning To Clean"


I got things layin' 'round my room. Everything placed where it shouldn't. It's fine for the time being. It's at the perfect clutter stage. Sort of like when the length of your hair is perfect to the shape and size of your head. ha. However, we know in about a week or so, it'll just get, "too long". That's what my rooms like.
Folded laundry on top of the dresser, guitar on my bed, magazines on the floor, clothes I decided not to wear that day rolled in a ball in my closet. Disco ball turning in the daylight.
Last night I made eggs. Shitty ones. (note to self: Nina Aguasa needs to make my eggs) I took it up to my room as usual but when I had finished. I looked around my room. Couldn't find a spot to put my plate. Right then, I noticed...

"Holy crap, my rooms a mess"

I took the folded laundry and stuffed it into my dresser replacing it with my plate.

This morning I woke up and I took my plate down to the kitchen, picked up my guitar that slept beside me, hung up my clothes in the closet, turned off my disco ball, knowing that in a week or so, I'll have to do it all over again. Time for a new haircut I see. - God is Love

No comments: