Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Textbook Love

So it's almost Valentines Day and I was thinking if I should post my regular, "Why is Valentines Day even a day?" post. My single self should be hating on this day made for couples but this year I figured, hey. This is day is to show someone or people whom you love and care about how much you love and care about them. Ha. It's not just about couples going on romantic dates or just doing nothing at all. Flowers being delivered to her office or letting him watch the Lakers game while her favorite show is on. The day is about love. And if you're an avid reader of this blog you know that I always end it with "God is Love". And it's truth. I know most of you know your "type love" but let me tell you about how GREAT it really is. To love someone, and how important it is. I love all you guys so here we go, here's my "Textbook Love" series. Hope you "love" it. - God is Love

No comments: