Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Rough Draft..."Hope Is"



Hey, have you seen my keys? Anybody seen my keys?! Some of you may know that I'm prone to leaving my keys in the ignition. I'm sure most of us have misplaced keys, wallets, purses etc. I forget where I put stuff all the time, but someone told me that when I lose something, I should close my eyes, remember when I last had it, who was there at the time and then just call one of them and ask them if they know where it is. The last thing we should lose is our Hope. Alot of people are worried about not having enough faith, but even the bible says that Faith is the substance of things
Hoped for. So if we have hope than we have a womb that faith can grow. 
We should always look forward to our tomorrows, even if we've lost hope in today. With all this extra noise and amatuer politics going on in our lives, we sometimes lose sight of hope with the disappointments and hardships that we face but I hope we smile through it. Most people sulk in their hopeless end, but we should be doing backflips in our endless hope.
If you lose your hope, do what I do...Close your eyes, Remember the last time you had it, Picture the people that were with you, and Call one of the them even if they're in Heaven, they can hear you. Hope is Eternal. I hope the best for each of you. - God is...Hope. 

2 comments:

Denise said...

I was looking for something like this at this point in my life. I found it. Thanks homie.

ckp said...

You are known for leaving your keys in the car.

Made me giggle a little.


I HOPE you get better at that ;)