Monday, April 20, 2009

Rough Draft..."Find Yours"


In some way or another, we're all in it for the chase. The chase of money, the chase of relationships, the chase of success etc. These distorted impulse make us want more, want a continuous taste of pure hapiness. But we're chasing for the wrong purposes, running for the wrong team. 
We want an overflow of GT's and no dram's, haha, to put it all in one word, we want 'Heaven'. We put our hopes in things that don't measure up with the satisfactions of heaven, that's why we always seek for more despite how much we have already. Eternal impulses don't mix well with temporal treasures. I believe that we should put our efforts of hapiness, in things that are more real, and less material. Things we can't touch, but can be felt. In things that we truly love, and not just like. The cure to our pursuit of hapiness, is a divine balm, not an impatient scratch. Feel me? 
Look for heaven where heaven is in your life, my writing, this blog, is my heaven. Even still it gives no match to the real thing, it's a healthier way in my life to achieve the perfection I've always longed for, and will soon attain. Where's your heaven? - God is Love 

5 comments:

Denise said...

I feel you. Reading that was Heaven. Your writing just keeps improving dude, I'm impressed.

A Therese said...

aw shoot, our new entries parallel each other's haha. thank you for this.

Mean Mike said...

You always got it locked

MLV said...

You already know.

JACEFORREAL said...

you're gonna make me cry one day dude. no homo.

haha i'm playin. good shit man. chill soon.