Sunday, February 22, 2009

Rough Draft..."Amnesia"



The more people "fit in" the more out fo place they become with themselves. Sad how that works. A scale becomes imbalanced if one side is an ounce heavier than the other. An ounce matters. Every ounce counts. As corny as it sou-...
The more people say they are something, the more they're not, what they say, they are. Sometimes we play jokes on ourselves until we mistake lies for truth. A lie is unmeasureable, it is what it is, no matt-....
We see ourselves everyday so we can never really notice how we change, because we blend into what we become. So we never really notice the change until it's grown out, and point blank obvious. That's people don't recognize that they're gaining wieght, until they're obese. We see ourselves so consisten-...
I used to have, peace, serenity, teaching divinity, break bread, sippin the blood, eatin' with enemies, blind, thinking we end up bein', this that and the 3rd, boy did I learn, tables have turned, swerved off the locomotive, far from my hopes and motives, back to boastin' at shows to get a standing 'O', patience grown thin, homesick, and haven't been home since, blue heart, red skys, true art dies in the heart of my mind, kept trying to fulfill thi, blank script of realness, even if it kills this poetic sigh-....
Used to speak, sweet with sympathy, heaven sent, heavenly sent, simple men don't learn, where is my empathy? I see the fork in the road, went straight forward, straight toa humble aboad we both hate more an-....
Dead men walking don't dream...
The apprentice turned teacher, teacher turned...God couldn't reach 'em, it's just a facade, modified for blogs, hi-definition she laughed passed the message, now I'm guessin' that the jokes on me, turned my nights into fic-....
Some people can't put lids on thier lives, and we get the wrong people taking from our cookie jars. They eat that cookie that represents an aspect in your life until they've eaten it all. Right Click. Properties. Clear History. Delete Cooki-...
Today's the first page of a new chapter, and I'm sorry if some characters in my story don't carry on to the next chapter, but I'm sure that the story is better off without them, so to all those pe-....

-God is Love


3 comments:

Denise said...

A little bit of Dr. Phil [lessons] and a bit of spoken word that left me hanging and searching for more?

Damn, spokenheard.

Anonymous said...

amm i bluuu(e)?

A Therese said...

soooulgood yo.