Monday, September 15, 2008

Writers Block.."Grown Out"


Do you ever notice, now that you're a little bit older, some of your old habits have gone to the trash bin of your lifes computer. Give me an honest answer when I ask ya'll, when was the last time you picked your nose? I mean really picked the hek out of it. Then stuck it underneath your couch or your rug in your living room. When was the last time you got $1 worth of 5 cent candies at 7 eleven. Girls, when was the last time you took a picture fo your eye? HAHA. Or a picture of your stomach, or your ass for some of ya'll. Guys, when was the last time you streaked your hair so your head looked like a leapard. When was the last time you used liquid gel for your hair? And even for some of ya'll, when was the last time you did the c walk or the harlem shake? HA. Sometimes, I'd think about making a new Nexopia account just so I could see if there are people still doing that stuff. LG's taking pictures of thier asses and shizz. Sometimes I wonder if every kid goes through those stages? From the grade 8 stiff hip rocking dances to the up in the club real close to sex dancing. Baggy jeans to skinny jeans. And1's to Vans. Basketball headbands to fitted caps. Wanting a platinum to chain to a wooden rosary. I mean, I'm only 19. What's going to happen when I'm 25 and writing another one of these and saying TheHundreds to Club Monaco. Skinny Jeans to Dress Pants. Vans to...still be rocking vans when I'm 25. haha. I can't have this rat-tail forever. These jeans won't fit me in 7 years. Maybe we won't even be using facebook anymore. Maybe we'll all be using some new stupid shizz called "headnovel". All our emails will be ourrealname@somethingnothotmail.com. I was originally calling this entry "grown out" but it seems like I have alot more growing to do. - God is Love...Peace...is back by popular demand. 

No comments: