Thursday, October 29, 2015

I remember

I feel like I forgot how to blog. To really just spit out my thoughts. Over the past 3 years I've been so focused on structure, moreso having a message. I went back to my very first post on here and I was talking about Kanye's Graduation Album and 50 cents.. man I don't even remember any of his albums past Get Rich or Do Tryin. I also noticed that I was a little more fluent in bible verses and really was doing research on certain verses. It's inspired me to come back to this and just write. Write whatever. Just for myself. Lately, I've been writing for an audience. Knowing I had an audience to write to. So I wanted to make every caption or post something to think about. I wouldn't settle for a normal caption. I've been getting back to why I started doing this thing. With writing. With photography. Back to the heart of it. So here's to finishing 2015 strong. - God is Love 

No comments: