Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Feeling

My most favourite place, Bose & Sons old Farm
I do location scouting for music videos, films and mostly just for myself. Some places I see while I drive by  them and go see them later. Some, I stumble upon while cruising on longboard or walking down railways. The best feeling I get when taking photo's of and at these places I find isn't the act of finding.. it's when I get there and completely blank out on all creativity. Everything I know about photography goes away. Forget about composition, forget about angles, forget about everything. And I just have my camera in my hand and I'm jumping rocks, walking through tunnels, running across fields just shooting away at anything that catches my eye. I could just sit in these places for hours, with not a thought in my mind. It's not the photographs, it's The Feeling. - God is Love

No comments: