Friday, February 11, 2011

What's The Difference?

I took/made this picture on Microsoft Paint in the 9th grade. I thought it was so cool, that  right then and there I wanted to take up photography. #lookatmenow #picturesofmychildhood

I WANT TO BE DIFFERENT!!!!! It's pretty safe to say that with all the booming trends and Lady Gaga's out there that it's, okay, to be different. Everyones different, really. We take the experiences we have in our lives and the people that we meet, and others who inspire us, take it all in and that's, Us, in a human body of differentness. But sometimes our strive to be different is mainly for self purpose. We want to be different, to be noticed as "different". As, unique. 

So back to my beginning sentence. I WANNA BE DIFFERENT. 
WHY?! 
Why do we want to be different? Different from what? Different FOR what? I believe when we strive for difference we don't really try to make, one. Make, a difference, in our, difference. Think about people that we look up to, whether it be our parents, a sibling, a musician, artist, 7-Eleven Clerk(haha) etc. They're our role models for what? For, making an impact in our lives. An inspiration in it. And possibly a difference. Influenced us to be different. To be, ourselves. I guess the point I'm trying to get across is, be different, to make a difference. Because if we're not making a change, than I guess we're just all the same. - God is Love

5 comments:

Char said...

YES.

A Therese said...

thank you for making a difference in my life with your writing. forever love <3

Anonymous said...

how long did you and your girlfriend known each other before getting into a relationship?

?onnel said...

Thanks Char. Thank YOU ABBY, thank you for all the love, I love you!

And, "anonymous", I'd rather you tell me who you are or personally message me if you're gonna ask that kinda question. ha.

Anonymous said...

Seriously, we actually dont know each other. I'd like to keep it that way. It's a one to two answer(s) question.