Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things I Don't Feel

Someone must've slipped a little bit of haterade in my water... I'm gonna do this quickly, because I'm not a negative person but hey, I got feelings too. 
Things I don't feel... 
Pictures of couples wearing Jordans 
TUMBLR 
Miami Heat 
When people can't comprehend Change 
When people do not have the courage to state their opinion to another ones face. And instead going through means of a blog, a tweet, a facebook status, a rumour. 
Really tight jeans 
Alcohol 
The belief that smoking Weed can enhance your artistic and creative ability 
Sensitive dudes 
Sensitive artists 
The debate on what "Real" Hip Hop is 
I don't feel the need to write about any of these topics, so I just wanted to list them off, and continue writing some feel-love, feel-good, Life encouraging thannngss. Alright. Thanks. - God is Love