Sunday, December 12, 2010

I Fight the War




Y'know, sometimes I think I got it locked down and that I'd never forget what I learned. Then it comes and hits me from a different angle and then here I am writing the same blog I wrote 5 years ago. But 5 years ago I probably would've metaphorically compared this to homework or high school. Now I'm writing about love and patience and struggle and love. I hate it when people say they don't want to grow up and how they hate it. Though growing into a new skin and learning things in a completely new way, is probably one of the greatest things this life can offer. Beauty of age. Hash-tag that muthasuckas. Anyways, quick message: 


They always say to "pick your battles". I guess "they're" right. I guess what they meant to say was, to make your sacrifices. You gotta lose some, to win some. You gotta lose some, to win it all. We can't win every battle and most of the time it's not worth it. It's okay to fight for the little things. We might win some. but don't always fight for what's right now. Fight for what's right. Fight the War. Fight for, forever. - God is Love


No comments: