Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sample

I never quit I never quit I never quit I never quit I never quit I never quit I never quit I never quit I never quit I never quit I never quit *scratch
Excuses and promises sound like broken records. But so does ambition. So does patience. So does, hard earned, over easy, love. Some of us don't quit. We fall, and get back up. Fall and get back up. Get back up, and fly. I never knew there were rules to how we're suppose to live. I don't think there are rules to how many times I can say "I love you" in one minute.
We over, think. Because we're conscious of the worlds rules. Conscious by popular belief. But there's no harm to "dust yourself off and try again,  You can dust yourself off and try again, try again". Just for exSample. - God is Love

1 comment:

ckp said...

if this was fb i'd "like" it