Tuesday, October 5, 2010

May, be.



Maybe we could sleep in, and I could cook breakfast. Maybe we could sneak around in the night. Maybe we sit under the hanger and make plans to swim across the river we look over. Maybe we could watch a movie, maybe we could watch two. Maybe I could take you on a plane with me to a place that we both don't know. To a place we both want to be. Maybe, we could run away.
What I've learned for certain, is that not everything is for certain. And a maybe, is really just what may, be. I've learned to trust that. A maybe is better than a yes, better than a no. Because a yes and a no let's you see the end of the road. But you never see what makes it. You may not see  when the dirt road turns into concrete, or when the inner street turns into a highway. So I'll take a maybe, so He may, will what may, be. 
So maybe, we'll sleep in. Or maybe, we'll F.I.L.A.. - God is Love

4 comments:

ckp said...

fall in love again

MLV said...

may, be

A Therese said...

straight forward, with that soul yearning complexity. my fav combo

Luminous Path Films said...

very true