Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Left me, typeless.



Anonymous said...

donnel, this is the first time reading ur blogs and i've gone through from ur newest to old. just had to stop for a sec to say that ur amazing. and i mean it! i loved everything i've read so far. ur so real and so deep. and wow this comment is so corny! haha but for real, i love what ur doing. keep it up, i'll be reading :)
Last night, I found this. I guess it doesn't matter who wrote it. But whoever did. I just want to say, Thank you.. xInfinity. I think all of us consume so much in this world and hardly give anything back. With all this "reposted", TUMBLR, "liked", "reblogged" bullshit going around, I'm proud to say that whatever comes out from here, is straight from me. And it's just a small contribution for the world. I can only hope, someone can read my blog and not only consume, but let it pass through them. 
They said "I love what ur doing". I said, What am I doing? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm doing me. - God is Love

No comments: